Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Masonic Temple #2


You’re going to have to enlarge the picture to see the “Masonic Temple” Sign on this one. I particularly like this location for two reasons:

1- The temple is now the MTV building. The North American (born in the USA) Music Channel that is often accused of “corrupting minds of children”.

2- It’s located on "Church Street". You can see the street sign on the right of the picture.

It’s all a little Ironic isn’t it?

By the way, even though it was supposed to rain in Toronto yesterday, it was a very beautiful sunny day! Lesson learned: never trust meteorologists.

3 comments:

Olivier said...

cela fait tres bizzare cette reunion d'un temple masonic et de l'enseigne de MTV ;o)

that made very bizzare this meeting of a temple masonic and the sign of MTV ;O)

TORUŃ DAILY PHOTO said...

Very interesting to learn that MTV is housed in a Masonic building. And a very impressive buildin it is as well! Greetings from Toruń Daily Photo!

Kala said...

I keep getting confuised - so are you in Toronto again or seattle - from this post, I guess youre in Toronto! And WOW it looks very clear in the sky - when I was there, it was always cloudy - I wish I could see it now - looks fabulous - and I do think its funny and ironic that the masons building is the MTV building!